Manulife offers the following travel insurance options
Visitors to Canada travel insurance
EMERGENCY MEDICAL INSURANCE FOR VISITORS TO CANADA IS IDEAL FOR:
- Visitors to Canada
- New immigrants who are awaiting government health insurance plan coverage
- Super Visa Applicants
- Canadians who are not eligible for benefits under a government insurance plan
- Persons who are in Canada on a work visa
Student travel insurance
STUDENT TRAVEL INSURANCE OFFERS:
- Up to $2 million for emergency medical and non-medical coverage for covered risks
- Available to Canadian students studying abroad or out of province and International students studying within Canada.
Out of province/out of country travel insurance for Canadians
TRAVELLING CANADIANS CAN CHOOSE FROM THE FOLLOWING OPTIONS:
- Single-Trip Plan: Provides coverage for one trip for the number of days purchased. No age limit but then you will have to answer medical questions if you are over the age of 60.
- Multi-Trip Plan: Provides coverage for an unlimited number of trips during the policy year for the number of days purchased. Options of 4, 10, 18 and 30-day plans. No age limits.
- All-Inclusive Plan: Provides several benefits all in one plan. It covers Emergency Medical, Trip Cancellation & Interruption, Baggage Loss, Delay & Damage, Flight Accident and Travel Accident.
- Travel Canada Plan: Provides Emergency Medical Insurance if all travel is within Canada at 50% off the regular Single-Trip Emergency Medical Plan rates.
- Trip Cancellation/Interruption Plan: May be purchased as part of an All-Inclusive Plan or separately. If purchasing separately, must be purchased within 8 days of booking your travel plans.